What Personal Information Does FCTH Collect?
The information we gather from our customers enables us to personalize and improve our services that can be used to personalize their experience on our website.
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We collect and store any information you voluntarily provide to us. For example:
- When you fill out our contact form on our website we will collect your name, your home address, and your email address.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post messages on the message boards on our website, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information based on the answers you provide.
- We also collect other types of information you provide to us voluntarily if you contact us via email regarding support for our products and services.
If you have enabled location services on your mobile device, we collect, with your consent, your location information. If you do not want this information collected by us, you can disable location services on your mobile device or decline our request to collect your location information.
What About Cookies?
Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.