Who We Are
Bob Chamberlain has an uncommon technology/construction background which positions him well as a partner/investor in Full Circle Home Technologies. He has held senior management positions in technology, building material distribution, and new home construction. He is a current member of COHBA and NAHB, and recently attained the CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialist) qualification.
Marlin Wilton has been using smart home technology for the past eight years for security, energy savings and monitoring in his own home and investment properties. He has a passion for finding solutions to problems using smart home technology and finding ways to make the various technologies work together to automate functions of the home. Marlin previously had a 30-year career as a Reservoir Engineer in the Oil and Gas industry until 2016 when he left that industry to pursue real estate investing and re-development full time.
|Leah Campbell is the newest member of the FCHT team as a Sr. Technology Advisor. Leah has spent years evaluating in-home Smart technologies to address her specific quality of life requirements. She could be described as a power user of "Voice Command" technology. Leah has technical conversations with Amazon, Apple, Direct TV, Dish, Google and Sony on a regular basis. She's communicated with the American Printing House for the Blind (APH), the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) and is an Ambassador for OK for the Sumaira Foundation for NMO (Neuromyelitis Optica).|
“It’s your life, make the quality of your home life the best it can be!”
Full Circle Home Technologies is a locally owned company that was started by Bob Chamberlain and Marlin Wilton. Marlin is an ex-oil and gas industry engineer with a passion for Smart Home Technology and Bob is a home builder with a CAPS (Certified Aging in Place) certification with the NAHB. Together they created FCHT to provide Smart Home Technologies to Oklahomans of all ages and health conditions that want to:
- Improve the safety and security of their homes, reduce/manage ongoing utility costs and provide the best possible quality of home life to themselves and loved ones.
- Utilize Personal Assistance devices w/voice commands (Alexa) to customize automation with reminders and notifications.
- Install onsite or remote management and monitoring capabilities to automate daily tasks and functions in the home.
- Extend the independent living capability for Oklahomans with physical limitations related to aging or medical conditions.
- Improve the overall quality of life for average Oklahomans with minimum investment.
For Bob and Marlin, doing this work and helping others to improve their quality of life is a most gratifying endeavor.